Cub Scout Den Leader Video Resources
Scouts BSA Troop Resources
Resources for Scouts
- Troop Meeting Plan
- The Campfire Program Planner
- Uniform Inspection
- BSA Be Prepared for the SAT and ACT BSA is paying for SAT and ACT preparation.
- Boy Scout Resources at BoyScoutTrail.com
- How to pack a Backpack
- 2016 Boy Scout Requirements for Rank
- Transition to New 2016 Rank Requirements
- Blue Card Infographic
- Popular Merit Badges
Resources for Parents and Adults
- Language of Scouting – glossary of terms used in the scouting program.
- Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian (Permission Slip)
- Guide to Safe Scouting Online Version
Health and Medical Record
- Information about health forms is provided by scouting.org.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Parts A, B and C Parts A and B are completed annually by participants in all Scouting events. Part C is for the physical exam that is required for participants in any event that exceeds 72 consecutive hours, for all high-adventure base participants, or when the nature of the activity is strenuous and demanding.
- Annual Health and Medical Record Part D is required to be reviewed by all participants of a high-adventure program at one of the national high-adventure bases and shared with the examining health-care provider before completing Part C.